Private data that we receive and collect
Publinet is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we will only use your personal information to manage your account and provide the products and services you have requested. From time to time, we would like to get in touch with you about our products and services, as well as other content that may interest you.
In order to provide you with the requested content, we must store and process your personal data. If you accept that we store your personal data for this purpose, check the box below.
Publinet Marketong Digital also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our website, the Platforms and Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser). , and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the website from which you came, the regions from which you browse the website and the web pages you access (as applicable).
When you first register for a Publinet Marketing Digital account and when you use the Services, we collect Personal information, such as:
The geographical area where you use your computer and mobile devices.
Your full name, username and email address and other contact details.
A unique Publinet Marketing Digital user ID (an alphanumeric string) that is assigned when registering.
Other optional information as part of your account profile..
Your IP address and, when applicable, the timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent.
Other information presented by you or your representatives of the organization through various methods.
Your billing address and any other information necessary to complete any financial transaction for the service provided by Publinet Marketing Digital, we can also collect information on the method of payment used by the client.
Content generated by the user (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on internal or external platforms, such as Workana.com, Feverr.com, Freelancer.com, others).
Images or other files that allow us to carry out our Services.
Information (such as messages, publications, comments, pages, profiles, images) that we may receive in relation to the communications you send us, such as queries or comments related to our services.
How we use the data from the landing pages
In Publinet Digital Marketing we use visitor data for the following general purposes:
- To identify yourself when you sign in to your account.
- To allow us to operate the Services and provide them.
- To verify your transactions and for confirmation of Payment, billing.
- To analyze the website or other services and information about our visitors and users, including research on demographic data and user behavior to improve our content and services.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer service assistance, including the response to your comments and questions.
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to potential advertisers and partners.
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events that we believe may be useful or that you have requested.
- To sell or market Publinet Marketing Digital products and services.
- To better understand your needs and the needs of the users as a whole, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the functions and ease of use of the Services and understand and better market our customers and users.
- Keep services safe.
- We also use non-identifiable information collected for statistical purposes to track the number of visits to the Services in order to introduce improvements and improve the usability of the Services. We can share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they can also provide an optimal experience.
Customer content that we process for customers
Publinet Digital Marketing is a Web Design and Digital Marketing Agency. By their nature, customers can consult, quote and contract any of our services.
Consent to use the data
Ask what data we have